Clark's Eye on Books

Clark I reviews books and sometimes writes them!

Book Reviews by Members and guests (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clattering Sparrows; My review

Title: Clattering Sparrows Author is Marilyn Land. ISBN Number: 978-1450236362. The Publisher: iUniverse.   Lifelong friendships are preci…

Started by Fran Lewis

0 Oct 1, 2012

Book of Death: My review

Book of Death: Sheldon Townsend Brunhild and Ingolfur have come to deal with Vlad II Dracul but instead will face a scene that would haun…

Started by Fran Lewis

0 Oct 1, 2012

Peril: My review

Peril: Pearl Goodman  Watching the world, trying to learn about her neighbors, making friends and sharing the history of her family creates…

Started by Fran Lewis

0 Oct 1, 2012

Ursula's Quest - Book Two of the Witchcraft Wars - Tracey Alley, Author

Ursula’s Quest Book Two of the Witchcraft Wars – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   “Tell me Slade, do you know mu…

Started by Martha A. Cheves

0 Jul 16, 2011

Old Loves Die Hard - Lauren Carr, Author

Old Loves Die Hard – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat “We did have a good marriage,” she choked out. “If I hadn’t…

0 Jun 28, 2011

Dragonfly Dreams - Franki deMerle, Author

Dragonfly Dreams – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat ‘Shortly before 2:30 AM, Daphne awoke from a vivid dream.  Sh…

0 Jun 26, 2011

Mysteerie Manor II - Sharon Hays, Author

Mysteerie Manor II - Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat ‘The fateful day she walked into the Valencia Manor, her li…

0 Jun 24, 2011

A Necessary End - Diana Rubino, Author

A Necessary End - Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat Booth felt like going behind the saloon and blowing his brains…

0 Jun 21, 2011

Sojourn With a Stranger - Keta Diablo, Author

Sojourn With a Stranger - Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat “The doll was on my pillow when I returned to my room.…

0 Jun 20, 2011

Burn Out - Victoria Heckman, Author

Burn Out – An Animal Communicator Mystery – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   Cap continued to dominate the phys…

0 Jun 19, 2011

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Clark Isaacs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service