Clark's Eye on Books

Clark I reviews books and sometimes writes them!

Book Reviews by Members and guests (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Legacy of the Ripper - Brian L. Porter, Author

'Does violent death have a name? Can evil truly be born into the world, evil so deep that it is bred into the genetic make-up of an individ…

Started by Martha A. Cheves

3 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Eileen Thornton

The Coming of the One

The Coming of the One By Donald Drake ISBN: 978-1438239538 Ian Firth is Captain of the King’s Home Guard. When he learns from a young wom…

Started by Eileen Thornton

0 Jul 18, 2009

Hi Clark - Book Review?

Clark - I'd like you to review my new novel CyberKill. you can see the book trailer and sample chapters at cyberkill.frankfiore.com

Started by Frank Fiore

1 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Clark Isaacs

Points of Origin - Darden North, MD, Author

Points of Origin - Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat 'Cordell Pixler, Esquire, had a new wife, his fourth... Anyon…

2 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Martha A. Cheves

Gumbo Justice - Holli Castillo, Author

span style="font-weight:bold;">Gumbo Justice - Holli Castillo, Author - Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat 'Ryan…

1 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Clark Isaacs

The Rasner Effect

First of all, let me say that The Rasner Effect literally kept me up far into a dark and stormy night with no electricity. I resorted to a…

Started by Susan Whitfield

1 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Clark Isaacs

Where Angels Fear - Sunny Frazier, Author

Revelers writhed to the discordant music. Masks covered many of the faces, leaving identities to the imagination, but not much else. Conver…

0 Jul 1, 2009

Less Dead

Fifteen-year-old Jessica Keeling's eyes stung as she forced them open. Milky eyes stared into hers, the eyes of a dead man. For a moment sh…

0 Jun 21, 2009

Les Dead

Fifteen-year-old Jessica Keeling's eyes stung as she forced them open. Milky eyes stared into hers, the eyes of a dead man. For a moment sh…

0 Jun 21, 2009

Face of Destiny - Melanie Read, Author

So, you're going to stop flying...... Women in love are very possessive. They don't want their man going off and getting killed." Kelby tur…

2 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Martha A. Cheves

RSS

© 2022   Created by Clark Isaacs.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service