Clark's Eye on Books

Clark I reviews books and sometimes writes them!

Book Reviews by Members and guests (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bill Hussey's The Absence

The Absence by Bill Hussey Reviewed by Geoff Nelder A English fenland family faces the truth about their history, and what they discover i…

Started by Geoff Nelder

1 May 20, 2009
Reply by Clark Isaacs

A Study in Red: The Secret Journal of Jack the Ripper

A Study in Red: The Secret Journal of Jack the Ripper By Brian L Porter ISBN: 9781554045273 When Robert Cavendish inherits a strange set…

Started by Eileen Thornton

0 May 20, 2009

Stir, Laugh, Repeat: Finding Joy While Playing in the Kitchen

Stir, Laugh, Repeat: Finding Joy, while playing in the Kitchen By Martha A Cheves ISBN: 978-1-60462-818-0 I found this to be a most enjoy…

Started by Eileen Thornton

0 May 20, 2009

The Other Side of You - Debi DeSantis, Author

Every emotion has an opposite - love/hate, happy/sad, pleasure/pain, honest/dishonest - and there is a fine line that separates each of the…

Started by Martha A. Cheves

4 May 17, 2009
Reply by Martha A. Cheves

Fools Rush In - Sunny Frazier, Author

Christy Bristol is an office assistant for the sheriff’s department in the San Joaquin Valley. She sees the crimes that happen in the valle…

2 May 12, 2009

Hell Swamp - Susan Whitfield, Author

I’ve followed SBI Agent Logan Hunter through her internship at Genesis Beach as she solved her first murder. I followed her through the NC…

1 May 8, 2009
Reply by Clark Isaacs

Hannah's Man - Rita Hestand, Author

I have one wish right now and that is to find a man like Hannah's Man. For someone who seldom reads romance books I found this one to be so…

1 May 6, 2009
Reply by Clark Isaacs

Just North of Luck - Susan Whitfield, Author

There are two authors that I've followed by reading all of their sequel novels. One is Patricia Cornwell's Dr. Scarpetta and the other is J…

0 Apr 24, 2009

The Devil's Crescent - Ann B. Keller, Author

When you take a beautiful, strong willed, lady named Maggie, add a handsome, strong minded Spaniard who is also a bounty hunter, named Dieg…

2 Apr 22, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by Clark Isaacs.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service