Clark's Eye on Books

Clark I reviews books and sometimes writes them!

Book Reviews by Members and guests (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Energetics: The First Order - Daniel Ward & Terry Britton, Authors

Energetics: The First Order – Review by Guest Reviewer Matthew Morrison Three MIT scientists risk their careers, reputations and their liv…

Started by Martha A. Cheves

0 Jun 17, 2011

13 Horror Stories - John McDonnell, Author

13 Horror Stories – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat As the title states – 13 Horror Stories is made up of 13 hor…

0 Jun 15, 2011

The Body in the Gazebo - Katherine Hall Page, Author

The Body in the Gazebo – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   ‘Where could she hid it?  It wouldn’t do to have her…

0 Jun 12, 2011

Broken But Not Dead - Joylene Butler

Broken But Not Dead – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat ‘I lifted my head and squinted. My eyes finally adjusted…

0 Jun 11, 2011

The Adventures of Larry the Alien - John McDonnell, Author

The Adventures of Larry the Alien – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat ‘Murphy didn’t realize the guy at the end o…

0 Jun 7, 2011

Borealis A Space Anthology Book 2 - Burkhart, Mitchell, McMaster, Authors

Borealis – A Space Anthology Book Two – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   Shadows and Light – Stephanie Burkhart…

0 Jun 6, 2011

Sarah They're Coming For You - Susan Kronick, Author

Sarah They’re Coming For You – Review by Martha A Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   ‘Each time the psychic buzzer sounded, she hoped…

0 Jun 1, 2011

When Serpents Die - Gerri Ferris, Author

When Serpents Die – Laura Kate Plantation Series Book One – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat “Why call me?  Did h…

0 May 31, 2011

A Love Rekindled - Myne Whitman, Author

A Love Rekindled – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   ‘Jane and Joan’s sobs mingled, and they ran out of the room…

0 May 29, 2011

The Last of the Good Guys - Ernesto Patino, Author

The Last of the Good Guys – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat ‘Julie read the note and then the article.  “I don’t…

0 May 27, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Clark Isaacs.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service