Clark's Eye on Books

Clark I reviews books and sometimes writes them!

Martha A. Cheves's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll do that. Thank you Clark and thank you for your compliments. Martha"

Martha A. Cheves replied Sep 5, 2009 to Secrets by the Sea - Mary Montague Sikes, Author

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Martha A. Cheves

"Thank you."

Martha A. Cheves replied Jul 31, 2009 to Moonlighting in Vermont - Kate George, Author

2 Jul 31, 2009

"This was a VERY enjoyable book but I must say that the readers need to read A Study…"

Martha A. Cheves replied Jul 19, 2009 to Legacy of the Ripper - Brian L. Porter, Author

3 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Eileen Thornton

"I try to write my reviews giving them just enough to make them interested but believ…"

Martha A. Cheves replied Jul 14, 2009 to Points of Origin - Darden North, MD, Author

2 Jul 14, 2009

"Yes, they are getting better. Please tell me what you do when your asked to write a…"

Martha A. Cheves replied Jun 19, 2009 to Face of Destiny - Melanie Read, Author

2 Jun 19, 2009

"I read from front to back with no skimming. I read some every morning, through my lu…"

Martha A. Cheves replied May 17, 2009 to The Other Side of You - Debi DeSantis, Author

4 May 17, 2009

"Thank you Clark. I will do just that. My main goal is to make it interesting but not…"

Martha A. Cheves replied May 17, 2009 to The Other Side of You - Debi DeSantis, Author

4 May 17, 2009

"Sunny is sending me her next book. If it's as good as Fools Rush In it will be anoth…"

Martha A. Cheves replied May 12, 2009 to Fools Rush In - Sunny Frazier, Author

2 May 12, 2009

"Thank you. I try to put my reviews on every site I'm associated with. Martha"

Martha A. Cheves replied Apr 22, 2009 to The Devil's Crescent - Ann B. Keller, Author

2 Apr 22, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by Clark Isaacs.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service