Clark's Eye on Books

Clark I reviews books and sometimes writes them!

All Discussions Tagged 'Laugh' (166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Strangers Outside - Vanessa Morgan, Author

The Strangers Outside – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   ‘After walking quickly along a winding sidewalk toward…

Started by Martha A. Cheves

0 May 19, 2011

Becoming Mommy...Becoming Me - Alisha Williams, Author

Becoming Mommy…Becoming Me – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   ‘During the ultrasound the technician was happy s…

0 May 18, 2011

Dead by Midnight - Carolyn Hart, Autho9r

Dead by Midnight – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   ‘Henny tried to maintain a positive outlook, but she felt b…

0 May 16, 2011

He Kan't Kill Your Future - Sharquent Webster, Author

He Kan’t Kill Your Future – Review by Martha A Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat ‘one day, one of the men who worked at that cab plac…

0 May 9, 2011

Lor Mandela - Destruction from Twins - L. Carroll, Author

Lor Mandela – Destruction from Twins – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   Destruction of twins, and so it must en…

0 May 7, 2011

Drowned Sorrow - Vanessa Morgan, Author

Drowned Sorrow – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat “I wanna go live with my father.”  Giselle paused a moment to…

0 May 2, 2011

A Dead Red Heart - RP Dahlke, Author

A Dead Red Heart – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat ‘Outside my bedroom window cicadas sawed a sleepy rhythm and…

0 May 1, 2011

His Mistake - Melissa Lowes, Author

His Mistake – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   “Are you alright?” she said.  Her body was shaking.  “I’m so sor…

0 Apr 26, 2011

Erich's Plea - The Witchcraft Wars - Tracey Alley, Author

Erich’s Plea: Book One of the Witchcraft Wars – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   ‘Two months ago he had arrived…

0 Apr 23, 2011

Deception Past - Franki deMerle, Author

Deception Past – Review by Martha A. Cheves, Author of Stir, Laugh, Repeat   ‘Growing up, Sand was confused by the two recurring nightmare…

0 Apr 20, 2011

RSS

© 2018   Created by Clark Isaacs.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service